?SOLD BY BRESLAUER MAY 2015.
Iconic Art Deco!
Standing within the prestigious Kerry Avenue Conservation Area and painstakingly renovated over the last 18 months under the watchful eye of English Heritage, a stunning 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom Art Deco residence with original roots from the world renown stable of “Bauhaus Arts School”.
Many of the design features from the greatest ships and buildings of the 1930’s would have been heavily influenced through the “must have” glamour of international Art Deco and today the allure is still internationally celebrated.
Spanning nearly 3,000 sq ft over three floors, the highlights of this fine home are centred around a visually stunning staircase with brushed chrome banister and glass panelled sides; a fabulous Italian designer kitchen; impressive reception space; under floor heating throughout the ground floor and two superb roof terraces providing views toward London and a 130ft garden to the rear.
Valencia Road is just a short walk to Stanmore’s Jubilee line underground station, providing direct access to Canary Wharf, London’s West End and the City within 45 minutes, whilst the A1, A41, M1 and M25 are within a few minutes’ drive.
The nearby town centre is well served for local facilities ranging from a variety of shops to the major high street banks and building societies. Further afield, both Brent Cross Shopping Centre (7 miles) and the Into Shopping Centre at Watford (5.4 miles) offer an extensive range of shops and eateries.
Stanmore is easily accessible to some of the finest Private and State Schools in the country (most of which are within a 3 mile radius), including Haberdashers’ Aske’s (Boys and Girls), Aldenham and North London Collegiate.
Accommodation and Amenities
Ground Floor: Drawing Room * Dining/Living Room * Study * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room * Guest Cloakroom *
First Floor: Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom * Three Further Bedrooms all with En Suite Bathrooms
Second Floor: Double Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom and Private Living Room/Children’s Play Area * Two Private Bathrooms *
Exterior: Approximately 135ft Rear Garden with Patio * Driveway Parking
• New double-glazed Crittal steel framed windows throughout, each with individual safety locks.
• New Italian luxury kitchen with granite worktops and built-in NEFF appliances (2 x stainless steel ovens; 1 x stainless steel coffee machine; 1 x stainless steel microwave oven; 1 x 5 ring gas hob; 1 x integrated dishwasher; 1 x built-in tall fridge; 1 x built-in tall freezer).
• New remote control gas fireplace in the Drawing Room.
• The property has been completely re-plumbed and a new water mains connection to the main water supply and has been installed with: new large Vaillant condensing boiler and 2 x megaflow hot water units.
• Under floor heating on the ground floor with 5 individually controlled sectors.
• New thermostat controlled radiators on the 1st and 2nd floors.
• The property has also been completely re-wired and a large new fuse box panel fitted.
• New intruder alarm system with zone control facility and window vibration sensors.
• New audio system through speakers located throughout the property.
• TV, Broadband and Internet access available in each room.